Sunday, October 2, 2016



Boxycharm
5 Stars

Boxycharm is one of my newer beauty boxes that I decided to try.  It is a little more expense at $21 per month but you get 5 full sized product instead of samples.  It definitely did not disappoint.  This one is definitely going to be a keeper.  You get 50 charms for every product in your box you review about.  100 charms = $1.  

September box...

Project Beauty Hairgurt - This is a heavy conditioner that you leave in after shampooing for 5-10 min and rinse out.  First off it smells amazing.  Second of all it conditioned my hair really well.  Value $11.00

butterLONDON - This is a brownish/tan nail polish.  I love getting nail polish in my boxes!  It covers well and lasts a long time. 
Value $ 15.00

PUR Cosmetics - This is a lip stick pen with a felt tip.  I really liked this as it was like having a lipstick with a lip-gloss style applicator.  You twist the bottom which releases the color onto the felt applicator.  It covers really well and does not bleed on your lips.  It was a little darker than I normally wear but I still liked it.  I am definitely interested in finding a lighter shade to buy! 
Value $22.00

Studio Makeup - This is a on the go eyeshadow palette.  It has 9 different shades of neutral eyeshadows.  This was why I joined boxycharm!  These are amazing.  They cover well and blend easy.  I love to play with the. 
Value $49.95

Hikari Cosmetics - This was a eyeliner.  I am very particular on my eyeliners.  I don't care for liquid eyeliners but that was not the case for this one.  This was a solid mechanical eyeliner.  It is a lot like the one I use everyday.  I loved it.  This was perfect.  Went on smooth and easy to apply. 
Value $ 13.00

Remember these were all full sized products.  So I spent $21 and the value of this box was $110.95!  I felt the $21 was completely worth it since I got full sized products and there wasn't one product that I did not like or would not use. 

Interested in Boxycharm?  Check it out here...Boxycharm


No comments:

Post a Comment