Sunday, September 4, 2016


AMZ Review Trader
4 Stars

What is it?  AMZ Review Trader is a site where you can purchase products at a great discount or even free to review. 

How does it work?  First of all you need an Amazon account which is free to be able to be selected.  You simply pick the products you want to review and if the seller approves you they send you a discount code and you then purchase that item from Amazon. 

My experience?  It is not as easy to get approved for these items as I thought.  I have been trying for over a week now and only got approved for 2 items.  However the more items you review the more likely you are to get picked.  Also if you don't have amazon prime you will have to pay for shipping on some items.   Amazon offers their prime service as a 30 day trial.  So what I did was waited to get picked for an item and then signed up for prime.  I am going to give it 30 days to see if this site is worth it. 

Tips:  If you do the Crowdtap site they reward you with amazon gift cards.  So I use that reward to benefit this reward. 


Check it out here...AMZ Review Trader





No comments:

Post a Comment