Sunday, September 4, 2016


Crowdtap
5 stars

What is it?  Crowdtap is a site that rewards you with points for viewing products.  You earn different scales of points depending on you task.  For every 1000 point you get a $5 amazon reward coupon.  Seem like a lot of points but they ass up fast.

How does it work?  They have brands and topics you can select from.  Each brand or topic has tasks.  They may ask you to watch a commercial and comment on it.  Or it may be a sort survey.  They may also ask you to submit a picture of something that pertains to that brand/topic.  You can do as few or as many as you like.

My experience?  I found this site really easy to use.   I have been doing it for 3 weeks now and I have accumulated $25 so far.  It's not something to quit my day job over but it's enough to give me some extra play cash to use.  I use it in conjunction with Amz Review Trader.   It takes a little more time to do but to me the reward is worth it in the end. 

Check it out here...Crowdtap

No comments:

Post a Comment