Sunday, September 11, 2016



It's here!  I Receive the Wave by Spin Master through Bzzagent!  I was so excited to receive my new game in the mail this week.  It was really fun to test and play.  The kids also had a fun time using it.

The Wave - I call it a new age simon game.  It's similar to simon but hands free.  However it does provide more games to play unlike the original simon game.  There are 4 games an a music maker.  One of my favorites was the remember game which is like simon.  You need to remember the pattern.  The other is what I consider to be like whack a mole.  They give you a color and you need to tag only that color as other colors quickly pop up.  The game takes a little getting use to but the more you do the easier it gets.  It keeps core for you too.  It is also small enough to take with you on trips. 

BzzAgent - Once I received the game I needed to go back on BzzAgent and "BZZ" about it.  /but it was so easy.  All I needed to do is review this on Amazon and then review it on BzzAgent.  That's it!  I now have a free now game and it didn't take me any time to do!  I am hoping to get a new campaign soon.  The great thing is in the meantime there isn't anything I need to do.  I simply sit back and wait.


Check it out here... bzzagent

The wave by Spin Master



p9d2n5t5




No comments:

Post a Comment