Sunday, September 4, 2016


Influenster
5 Stars

What is it?  Influenster is a site that sends you free products to review.  I consider it a cross between Pinterest and a review site.  You can create lists of product you use and review them.  They have tasks for you to do so you can win products.

How does it work?  You are scored on your level of social media impact.  You connect all your accounts (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and they give you a score.  The higher you score the more likely you will get products to review.  They have what they call campaigns.  Campaigns are different boxes you can receive.  Each campaign has tasks to do.  Once you do those tasks you qualify for that box.  Once you receive your box you are expected to go back on Influenster and review the products.  They have tasks for each brand.  Once these are completed you receive a badge.  The more badges and social media score the better your chances of getting another box.

My experience?  My sister in law received the summer voxbox and about a week later I received the back 2 school voxbox.  So it does  work.  I am in the process of reviewing all the products and doing the challenges to get my badges.  So far this is a great site that works.  We will see if I get another box soon!

Check it out here...Influenster


My B2Svoxbox



No comments:

Post a Comment